To be honest there is no any easy trick to convert windows 10 32-bit to windows 10 64-bit, you need to download and make bootable pen drive or dvd for windows 10 64-bit installation, so lets see how to create windows 10 64-bit bootable pen drive and to install this over 32-bit. (Note: This will remove previous os and need to activate once again)
1. Go to google type & search “windows 10 download” click on first link that should be Microsoft official website.
2. Go down and click on “Download Tool Now”
3. After download tool, click and open this tool and you will get a dialog box.
4. Click on “Accept” check on “Create installation media for another PC” and click “next”
5. Select language, edition and uncheck the “Use the recommended options for this pc” and select “64-bit” in Architecture” than and click “Next” one message will appear just ignore that and click “ok”
6. Attach formatted pen drive to your pc or laptop than check on “USB flash Drive” and click “next”
7. That’s it, now relax this will take few minutes to completion 100%, after finish,
8. Remove and reconnect your bootable windows 10 pen drive to your pc or laptop.
9. Restart your PC, go to bios setting by pressing “delete” go to boot, select USB Pen drive as a first boot, save and exit
10. Your PC will restart, press any key to continue installation
11. Now follow the on screen instruction
(Watch this video to know to install windows 10), please subscribe