WhatsApp is a most popular app for messaging, but some people don’t want to share their personal video, image or documents, there might be other ways to hide WhatsApp media; but here I will shows easiest way to hide entire WhatsApp Media files, so lets see how to hide WhatsApp video, images, music and document from your android phone gallery.
1. Go to play store download and install “ES File Explorer file Manager”
2. Open the ES file explorer, search and open the WhatsApp folder, tap on “Media” folder
3. Now select and hold which folder you want to hide, than tap on “Rename” insert “Dot .” before the file name and hit “ok” now the folder is hide.
4. To get back this folder go to ES “setting” than “Display setting”
5. Check on “show hidden files” back to WhatsApp media folder, select and hold hidden folder tap on “Rename” remove the “Dot .” from the file name and hit “ok” now folder is unhide, so like this you can hide & unhide any WhatsApp folder from your phone gallery
Watch video tutorial… Please like, share & subscribe