Sometime we face windows update issues like there were some problems installing updates, but we’ll try again later (0x800705b4, 0x8024402f, 0x80070422, 0x8024002e), this error may occurs for many reasons, so here I will shows simple steps to fix these update issues in windows 10 pc, hope this will fix your problem.
1. Open “this pc” – “C Drive” – “Windows” now open “SoftwareDistribution” folder and delete all the contents.
2. Still not solve? try this, go to start type and open “System Configuration”
3. In General uncheck the “Load startup items” than “Apply-ok”
4. Move “services” tab, check on “Hide all Microsoft services” and click on “Disable All” than “Apply-ok”, now restart pc and try to update, if still have problem than try this on;
5. Do windows update troubleshoot; click HERE to know how to do