Microsoft has killed Microsoft Office Picture Manager for Office 2013 and 2016, many people including me use this nice tool to view and edit pictures, but there is no straight forward or built in option available to get back this in windows pc, so here I will shows how to download, install and use Microsoft Office Picture Manager for 2013 and 2016 in windows 10 or 8.1 PC.
1. Open google type and search for “Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2010” open the link and download the setup file.
2. After download double click on setup file; than “Accept” and “Continues”
3. Choose “Customize”
4. Click and select “Not Available” to all three option like (Microsoft SharePoint Designer, Office Shared Feature and Office Tools)
5. Now extend the “Office Tools” click on “Microsoft Office Picture Manager” and select “Run from My Computer” this means only picture manager will install in your machine, now hit on “Install Now”
6. After installation complete reboot your pc, you will get Microsoft Office Picture Manager, search in start menu