Do you know guys? You can use keyboard as a mouse, windows os comes with lot of in-built features one of the them is use keyboard as a mice, but this is for emergency use only; if your mice suddenly stop working and you need to save and close all the staff at that situation this will be very useful, so whatever a reason behinds this, let see how to use keyboard as a mice.
1. Go to start type “Ease of Access Center” and open this
2. Click on “Make the mouse easier to use” and than click on “Set up mouse keys”
3. Check on “Turn on mouse keys” check on “Keyboard shortcut” adjust the pointer speed, check on “Hold down CTRL to speed up and SHIFT to slow down” check on “On” and than “apply-ok”
4. Now turn on “Num Lock” use 8-2-4-6- keys to navigate and 5 for “ok”
5. To revert normal; uncheck the “Turn on mouse keys”
Watch video tutorial… Please like, share & subscribe