In this article I will shows how to setup password protected wi-fi hotspot in android phone, hotspot allows you to share and using internet from one device to other devices, but creating open wi-fi hotspot its not a good idea, always protect your wi-fi with password, so let see how to setup wi-fi in android device.
1. Open your phone “setting” tap on “More” than tap on “tethering & mobile hotspot”
2. Before you turn on hotspot you need to setup it for security, tap on “setup wi-fi hotspot”
3. Give the network name or let it to default, tap on “security” and select “WPA2 PSK” insert the password and than “save”
4. Now turn on the “mobile wi-fi hotspot”
5. That’s it, in other devices go to wi-fi open the respective wi-fi connection, insert the password tap on connect and enjoy..