To be honest there is no option in android to transfer call logs and messages, it’s a big deal to transfer all call logs and messages from one android phone to another android phone, but don’t be worry I will shows easy way to transfer contact call logs and sms from old phone to new phone in android. (Note: Both phone must be connected on same lan wi-fi network.
1. Download and install “SMS backup & Restore” app from google play store in both phones
2. Open the app in both phones, in sender phone tap on “Transfer” and in receiver phone tap on “Transfer”
3. In sender device tap on “Send from this phone” and in receiver device tap on “Receive on this phone”.
4. “Accept” the invitation from sender
5. In sender device select or check on “Transfer text messages and call logs from the current state of your phone”
6. Tap on “Accept and restore” in receiver device
7. Now tap on “ok”, the transfer will start
8. After transfer succeeded, it will automate restore all call logs and sms in receiver device.