Is your hard drive running low memory? don’t worry you can get some free space in hard drive without delete any app or program, just you need to clean some unwanted and temporary files from C drive, this method will work windows 10, windows 8.1 and windows 7, lets see how to do this. (Do this on your risk).
1. Go to start, type and open “Disk Cleanup” select “C” and “ok”
2. Check on all files than “ok” and “delete files”
3. Again open disk cleanup, click on “Clean up system files” check on all files than “ok” and “delete files”
4. Go to run type and open “Temp” select all files and delete, again go to run type and open “%temp%” select all files and delete
5. At last empty recycle bin