Sometime we got issues with google play store in android phone and tablet, the most worst thing is play store not open and you can’t do anything, but you can download and install latest version of play store to your device, before doing this keep in mind one thing this new installation may be delete your old apps and updates, so do it on your own risk, so lets see how to do this.
1. Open google in your android browser, type and search for “google play store” open the first link that must be apkmirror
2. Choose the right suitable version for your device and tap on “Download icon” than go down and tap on “play store version”
3. Now tap on “Download apk” you will receive one warning message just ignore that and tap on “Ok”
4. Your download will start, after download complete, go to download folder and tap downloaded play store apk
5. Check on “Unknown source” and tap on “Install”, the play store will install to your device.