Ever you need to convert row to column or column row in MS Word, if yes? Than continue this article, I will shows easy way to do this, to be honest there is no straight forward or built in feature in MS word to do so, but using a simple trick can easily convert table row to column or column to row, just follow these easy steps.
1. Copy MS Word table and paste in MS Excel.
2. In the “Home” click on “Copy” icon and keep the cursor on blank cell
3. Click on “Paste” and select “Paste Special”
4. Now simple select “Transpose” and “ok”
5. The table will converted from row to column or column to row, now just copy this table and paste in MS Word.
Watch video tutorial… Please like, share & subscribe