Ubuntu is not a very commonly operating system, but now-a-days many laptop manufacture companies offering free Ubuntu OS with laptop, if you are new and don’t know how to setup and customize Ubuntu in your laptop than you should do these easy setting.
1. Turn On the laptop, connect charger to laptop (if laptop is not charged)
2. Select the “Language” and click on “Continue”, check on “I have read and accept these terms” - “Continue”
3. Connect with network or select “Don’t want” and “Continue”
4. Choose the “Location” and “Continue”
5. Choose keyboard layout and “Continue”
6. Enter your name, set the password and “Continue”, if you get any recovery option than select the “Don’t generate” you can do this later.
7. Let it to finalize setting and applying change after few minutes you will get Ubuntu desktop.