If your getting printer offline error; even the printer is ON, before you call a IT person you should try these 2 easy method, this method will work with all types of printer like color printer, black and white printer etc. Let’s see how to fix this printer problem.
1. First: In start type and open “Services”
2. Find and right click on “Printer Spooler” select “Properties”
3. Select “Automatic” in startup type than click on “Start” “apply-ok”
4. Second: In start type and open “Devices and printers”
5. Right click on printer select “See what’s printing” uncheck on “Use Printer Offline”
Watch video tutorial… Please like, share & subscribe