Stuck on downloading process is a bad situation in windows app store; this will fix even close and reopen the store or shutdown or restart the pc, so what will do now? We have two option before we do any hard work, lets try this easy method, first is soft reset and second is hard reset, in some cases soft reset will work and in some cases hard reset will fix this download problem, so let see how to fix stuck download in windows app store (Do it on your risk)
1. Soft Reset: to go start open “Run” and in run type “WSReset.exe” hit “enter”
2. A command prompt window will open, this will clear windows store cache and reset it. Don’t close this window, it will automatic close after complete.
3. Hard Reset: Right click on windows icon select “Command Prompt (Admin)
3. Copy paste this code “wmic useraccount get name,sid” and hit enter, you will get some SID’s name
4. Now go to “run” type “regedit” and hit “enter”, navigate the following location:
5. Delete this folder as shown in picture which content “numbers”
Watch video tutorial.. Please like, share & subscribe