· Open the Microsoft Windows help and support center.
· Enter CMOS Setup.
· Quickly rename a selected file or folder.
· Shift + F3 will change the text from lower to upper case in MS Word
· Open a search feature for many programs
· Alt + F4 close the program window currently active
· Open the find, replace, in Microsoft Word.
· Starts a slideshow in PowerPoint
· Select the url address
· Reduce laptop speaker volume (on some laptops).
· Commonly used to spell check and grammar check in Microsoft Word
· Increase laptop speaker volume (on some laptops).
· Use for access windows in Safe mode
· Refresh document in Microsoft Word.
· Send and receive e-mail in Microsoft Outlook.
· Shift + F10 used for right lick
· Increase laptop screen brightness (on some laptops)
· Enter and exit full screen mode in browser
· Open the Save as window in Microsoft Office
· Shift + F12 saves the Microsoft Word document
· Open Firebug or browser debug tool.
· Access the list of bootable devices on a computer at startup
Watch video tutorial… Please like, share & subscribe