Networking is a little hard topic to understand and practice, if you try to troubleshoot network or internet connections issues with purpose networking method it required time and knowledge, but in this post I will show you easy way to fix some internet or networking connection issues like, turning on or off, network cable unplugged, not showing network icon, data sharing problem etc. etc. hope this method will work for you.
1. First of all check network cable connection or wi-fi proper connect or not. If everything is ok, but still getting some issues than you should try this easy method before you do any hard work.
2. Right click on desktop “Network” Icon and select “Properties”, click on “Change adapter settings”
3. Select and right click on network like “Ethernet, Local Network or Wi-Fi” navigate and select “Properties” and than click on “Configure”
4. Click on “Advance” in the property box select “Speed & Duplex” and move to value box and select available speed like “100 Mbps Full Duplex” note: don’t select “Half Duplex”
5. Now restart the pc and let see your issues fix or not? Hope this will work for you.
Watch video tutorial… Please like, share & subscribe