Some phones and tablet has start to receiving latest version of Android Marshmallow that is 6.0.1, this is over the air update for some phones, its very easy to update Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow for your phone or tablet, let’s see how to update (Do this on your own risk)
1. Charge phone battery upto 60% use good wi-fi or internet data connection.
2. Go to your phone “Setting” tap on “About Phone” and than tap on “Software Updates”
3. The available update will shows, otherwise tap on “Check for update”
4. Tap on “Yes, I’M IN” to download the update, choose Wi-fi only or Wi-Fi or Mobile than tap on “Done” the download will start.
5. After download complete, you will get notification “Install System Update” tap on that, you can update later or tap on “Install"
6. After this your phone will restart 2 to 3 times and start to installing system updates, wait until you not get phone home screen.
Watch video tutorial.. Please like, share & subscribe