Hello and welcome, in this post I will show you how to install custom recovery like TWRP or CWM for android phone and tablet, but this method will work only on rooted devices, if you have rooted android device than continue… (Do this on your own risk)
1. Go to play and download app the “Flashify (for root users)”
2. After download and install open the app “Accept” and grant superuser permission
3. Its highly recommended to take a backup of phone stock recovery, to do this tap on “backup/restore” than tap on “Backup current recovery” and save the backup in SD card.
4. Now tap on “Flash” – “Recovery Image” and tap on “Download TWRP” or “CWM” to download, choose latest and suitable version for your phone.
5. After download complete it will ask flash recovery so tap on “Yup” and than tap on “Reboot Now”
6. If get any problem after install this custom recovery, simply open the flashify app tap on “Backup/Restore” and tap on “Stock Recovery” to restore your default phone stock recovery
Watch video tutorial… Please like, share & subscribe