There may be many voice reader app available for android but “@voice aloud reader” app is a easy to use and comes with some good feature like, share or sand, copy and paste text, dictionaries, save voice records, pause/resume, next previous and more. The @Voice Aloud Reader, listen to or read on screen the text from other Android apps, e.g. web pages, news articles, long emails, TXT, PDF, DOC, DOCX, RTF, OpenOffice document files, EPUB, MOBI, PRC, AZW and FB2 ebooks and more.
Key feature Features:
- Share or Send by Email button/menu
- Copy and paste text into @Voice for aloud reading.
- Open text, PDF, DOC, DOCX, RTF
- Easily add saved Pocket articles
- Save articles opened in @Voice to files for later listening.
- Record spoken articles to sound files
- dictionaries, translations, Wikipedia, Web search
- Dropbox sync
- Easily control speech generator volume
- Pause/resume, Next/Previous buttons to jump by sentence,
- Optional sleep timer to stop speech after a given timeout.
Watch video tutorial… Please like, share & subscribe