Sometime we face low internal storage issues in our devices, but in Android 6.0 Marshmallow you can easily use external sd memory card as a phone internal memory, lets see how to do this, but this will work only in Android 6.0 Marshmallow, before you going to do this, you need a formatted empty sd card.
1. Insert sd card in the phones
2. You will get notification of “New sd card” tap on “Set-up” check on “Use as internal storage” and tap on “Next”
3. Tap on “Erase & Format” remember this will erase all data from sd card, now tap on “Ok”
4. After complete this, you can move all data from internal storage to sd card or select “Move Later” - “Next” and “Done”
5. Go to storage & USB option in the phone, you will see sd card and can use as a phone internal storage.
Watch video tutorial… Please like, share & subscribe