Motorola rolling out Over the Air update of Android 6.0 Marshmallow to Moto Phones, the update procedure is same for all Moto phones. So let’s see how to update Android 6.0 Marshmallow in Motorola Moto Phones. (Do this on your own risk)
1. Charge phone battery upto 50% use good wi-fi or internet data connection.
2. Open phone “Setting” tap on “About Phone” and than tap on “Software Updates”
3. The available update will shows, otherwise tap on “Check for update” this will shows available updates and its detail.
4. Tap on “Yes, I’M IN” to download the update, choose what connection your using like Wi-Fi or Mobile than tap on “Done” the download will start, approx. file size is 445 mb, downloads time depends on your net speed, it will take some time so be patient.
5. After download complete, you will get notification “Install System Update” tap on that, you can update Later or tap on “Install"
6. After this your phone will restart and start to installing system updates, one more time phone will restart and optimize all apps. While doing this don’t disturb or turn off your phone.
7. After successfully installation you will get phone home screen.
Watch video tutorial.. Please like, share & subscribe
Motorola Moto G (Gen 3), Moto G Turbo Edition, Motorola Moto X Force, Motorola Droid Maxx 2, Motorola Droid Turbo 2, Motorola Moto X Play, Motorola Moto X Style, Motorola Moto Turbo, Motorola Moto E (Gen 2) 4G, Motorola Moto E (Gen 2), Motorola Moto X Pro, Motorola Moto G (Gen 2) LTE, Motorola Google Nexus 6, Motorola Moto X (Gen 2), Motorola Moto G (Gen 2), Motorola Moto G 4G, Motorola Moto E,