Epson L series printer comes with CISS (Continuous Ink Supply System) sometime it get errors like red light blinking, Ink low, Waste ink pad full and unknown errors, so before do any hard work for this, you can try this easy method for Epson Ink tank L Series printers.
1. Turn ON the printer, open google in the desktop browser, type and search for “Download Epson Resetter Tool” go through the first link, download and install “Epson Adjustment Program”
2. It will be in zip format extract and install the tool
3. Click on “Select” choose your printer “Model Name” and “Ok”
4. Click on “Particular adjustment Mode”
5. Select “Waste Ink Pad Counter” and “Ok”
6. Now click on “Check” after checked select “Main pad counter” and click on “Initialization” and “Finish” after this process complete, turn off and ON the printer, hopefully this will fix your error, if still getting error” press and hold red light blinking button for 5 to 10 seconds.
Watch video tutorial… Please like, share & subscribe