Hello; in this post I will show you how to fix printing problems, like not printing correct colors, blank printing or poor quality printing, this is common issues with every inkjet color printers, so before you start this process check the ink level of your printer, if ink level is ok than continue this; otherwise fill the ink.
1. In the desktop open “Control Panel” click on “Hardware and sound” and click on “Devices and Printers”
2. Right click on printer and select “Printing Preferences”
3. Select “Maintenance” and click on “Head Cleaning” and “Start”
4. This will take some time to clean printer head so wait and don’t disturb the printer
5. After head cleaning click on “Print Nozzle check Pattern” insert paper in the printer and click “Print”
6. There will be two pattern “Good” and “Cleaning needed” check print pattern in printed paper, if still getting bad printing do the “head cleaning” 2 to 3 times
Watch video tutorial… Please like, share & subscribe