It’s really irritated when PC automatic restart without any warning sometime we get blue screen error dump physical memory, its mean definitely something wrong with windows pc, there may be software, hardware or driver problems, here I will try to explain how to check restart errors and how to fix this problem.
1. Right click on “This PC” or “My computer” select “Properties”
2. Click on “Advanced system settings” now select “Advanced” click on “Setting” in Startup and Recovery section, uncheck “Automatically restart” and “ok”, next time your pc will not restart and show the error message.
3. The second steps go to “Start” type “Memory” select “Windows Memory Diagnostic” and click on “Restart now and check for problems” this will search memory problem of your pc.
3. The third is, it may be hardware problem, try to remove and reattach RAM, Hard drive, Graphic card, LAN card and other external devices.
4. Check drivers, in “start” type “Device Manager” you will get all driver list, if you see “yellow mark” on any driver than update the drivers.
5. The other best option is, in “start” type “cmd” right click and open as “Run as administrator” in the command prompt, type “sfc /scannow” and hit “enter” this will scan and fix all missing and corrupted system files.
Watch video tutorial… Please like, share & subscribe