There are may apps available for sms and mms backup but I am talking about one of the best and free app called “SMS Backup & Restore” this app can backup and restore sms, mms, all conversations, call log, the best thing of this app is it will create .xml file of backup, so you can easily transfer the backup file to other phone or even save anywhere, follow these steps to do this..
1. Go to play store search download and install “SMS Backup & Restore” app to your phone
2. Open the app tap on “Backup” select your required backup like call logs, Text Messages, MMS, Emoji or special character, All conversation and tap on “Ok”
3. Tap on “Yes” all sms will backup as shown in result
4. For restore the backup, open the app tap on “Restore” select your required restore things and tap on “Restore”
5. To share or transfer this backup file to other phone, go to save location where you saved this app, internal or external storage, search for “SMSBackupRestore” folder, tap on file and transfer or view the file.
Watch video tutorial… Please like, share & subscribe