We used shareit and other apps to transfer data from PC to Phone to PC, but here I am going to show one more best and fast way to transfer video, music, images, apps, data files from desktop PC to Android Phone and Android Phone to Windows PC, lets see how to share/send video, music, images, apps, data file from desktop PC to phone…
1. In the phone go to play store download and install “Xender”
2. After install open the Xender and tap on “Send” Arrow mark, and tap on “PC/Mac”
3. Now come to desktop open any web browser and in address bar type “web.xender.com” and hit “enter” you need to scan this QR code from the phone, in the phone tap on “Scan”
4. That’s it your pc and phone connect now, just Drag and Drop your data into the phone icon to send.
5. To transfer data from phone to PC, select the data and click on “Download” icon
Watch video tutorial… Please like, share & subscribe