Android rolling out its latest version that is Android 6.0 Marshmallow, some phone getting over the air (OTA) update in their phone, so here I will show you easy way to update Android 6.0 Marshmallow. (Do this on your own risk)
1. Charge your phone upto 60% use good wi-fi or data internet connection.
2. Go to “Phone setting-About phone-Software Update”
3. Tap on “Check for update” this will show you available updates and its detail.
4. Tap on “Ok” to download update, the download speed depends upon your net speed, it will take some time so be patient.
5. After download, it will ask to agree tap on “agree” you can apply update later or choose install now so tap on “Install Now"
6. Now your open will restart and start to installing system updates. After this one more time your phone will restart and optimize your apps. While doing this don’t disturb or turn off your phone.
7. After this you will get your phone home screen, you can check update version by going to phone setting, about phone.
Watch video tutorial.. Please like, share & subscribe