There are many other way to transfer and backup your contact in android phone, but here I will show easiest way to transfer your all contact from your old phone to new phone, you don’t need to use any app or pc, let see how to backup and transfer contact from one phone to other phone in android.
1. In your old phone go to “Contact” tap on “Option” select “Export/Export”
2. Tap and select “Phone Contact” and tap on “Next” now select “SD Card” and tap on “Next”
3. You can select all contact or individual one by one after you select tap on “ok or next” you will get pop up saying that “your contact list will be exported to file: SDcard/00001.vcv.” So this is the file has all your contact.
4. Now go to your SDcard find this file it should be at end bottom, tap and hold on file, select sharing option, like Bluetooth, shareit or you can insert this memory card to your other phone.
5. So now the file is transfer to your other phone, find this file, tap on the file, now it will ask to where you want to import, tap on “Phone Contact” that’s it your all contact will imported your contact.
Watch video tutorial… Please like, share & subscribe