1. Hold same time “Power key + Volume up key” for 5 second, when you get MI logo on phone screen, leave the both keys.
2. Tap on “Recovery” now touch will not work you have to navigate option by volume keys.
3. Press volume down key to select the language like English, and press power button for “Ok”
4. Press volume down key to select “Wipe & Reset” and press “Power button”
5. Select “Wipe User Data” and press “Power button” and select “Yes” this remove all user data from your phone
6. After Data wipe complete, press “power button”, Reboot press power button, again press power button to reboot to system
7. After this your phone will reboot and it will take some time to turn on, so be patience.
Watch video tutorial… Please like, share & subscribe