If your facing any type of problems in phone like stuck on boot start screen or pattern lock or anything else, you have one option to factory or hard reset your phone to get normal as like new condition, but this will remove all user data from the phone, so before do this remove SIM cards and memory card from the phone and take a backup. Now lets see how to factory reset Nokia X, XL or XL+ phone.
1. Hold “Power” and “Volume Up” button at same time, when you got Nokia logo on screen, leave “Power” button and only hold “volume up” button for few seconds.
2. You will be in system recovery mode, now touch will not work, press “volume down” button and select “wipe data/factory reset” and press “power” button
3. Press “volume down” button and select “Delete all user data” and press “power” button
4. Now your phone will format, after complete this, select “reboot system now” and press “power” button
5. Your phone will restart and first time it will take some time to turn on, so be patience…
Watch video tutorial… Please like, share & subscribe