Before you do factory reset to your phone or tablet its better to take data back up of your phone, if your phone is in working condition, than switch off the phone, or if your totally not working than follow this method.
1. Hold “Power + Volume up” button or “Power + Volume up + Down” buttons, buttons may be different in your phone so try these both option.
2. So hold these button for a while, you will android logo, press “power button” you will get android system recovery screen.
3. Move down by pressing “volume down” button and select “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” and press “Volume up” or “Power button”
4. Select “Delete all user data”, now your phone will start to factory reset, don’t disturb or turn off of your phone.
5. After this just select “reboot system now”, first time it will take some time to turn on, so don’t be worry.
Watch Video tutorial… Please like, share & subscribe