1. Connect Intel compute stick to your TV HDMI Port, if your tv doesn’t have space use HDMI extension.
2. Connect power into micro usb port (indicates power symbol)
3. Connect wireless mouse keyboard receiver into stick USB 2.0 port
4. Turn ON TV and stick, press power button in the stick, you will see blue light when stick turn ON
5. Compute stick will automatic detect your tv and start with windows 8.1, incase your tv doesn’t detect stick, press HDMI button in your tv remote.
Watch video tutorial…. Please like, share and subscribe