Hi everyone, today I will show you easy way to create shortcut key for control, mute and unmute system volume in windows pc, by using this key you can mute, unmute and control your all system volume sound, this method will work all the latest version of windows like windows 7, windows 8.1 and windows 10, lets see how to control system sound by keys.
1. Right click on your desktop, negative on “New” and “Shortcut”
2. Copy and paste this code in the box.
%windir%\System32\SndVol.exe -f 49825268
3. Click on “Next” if you want you can give shortcut name or let to default name, and click “Finish”
4. A audio icon will appear on desktop right click on that and click on “Proprieties” in the shortcut key box give your desire key like, Ctrl+Shift 1 or F2… and click “Apply” “Ok”
5. Now just press the key like F2 and press “End” button to mute and “home” button to unmute and up and down arrows key for control volume, to exit from volume control press “Esc”
This is one time setting don’t feel its hard.
Watch video tutorial… Please like, share & subscribe