I was trying to install a app from google play store, suddenly I got error Insufficient Space on the Device, I have tried to uninstall some apps but its not work for me, I have chosen different way, So here I am going to show you how to fix insufficient space error in Android phone. Just follow these easy steps.
1. Open phone “Setting” – “App or App Manager” – “All” search and open “Google Play Store” tap on “Uninstall Updates” “0k”
2. Open phone browser type and search “play store 4.8.20” tap on first link.
3. Download the app in your phone, go to download folder search “com.android….” tap to install.
4. Tap on “Next” “Next” & “Install” make sure check on “unknown source”.
5. Now open your google play store, download & install your favorite apps.
(Hope It will help you)
Watch video tutorial… Please like, share & subscribe