After lollipop Android in hurry to launched Android 6.0 M that’s mean Marshmallow Operating system. There are lot of old devices will not be able to get new updates from android. If you want to use latest OS, you need to buy a new smartphone/tablet or other option is root to your device. But right now I don’t want both these options. I will go with safe way, lets update Android 6.0 Marshmallow Look to your android devices without rooting.
1. Go to play store type & search “M Launcher – Android M Launcher” download and install this launcher to your phone and tap to open.
2. You will get new icon package and look into your device.
3. There are lots of settings given, you don’t need to irritate about all.
4. Just go to “M Setting” tap on “Drawer” and tap on “Scroll Effect” choose the scroll effect
5. Do the same in “Desktop” – “Transition effect” and choose your transition effect.
Watch video tutorial… Please like, share and subscribe