You don’t need to be a smartphone expert to update latest UI in your android phone, but you need to follow simple steps before you update User Interface in your phones. So as title here I will show you, how to Update Latest UI in Lenovo Phones, I am using Lenovo A6000 plus phone for demo… Just follow these easy setup to updated your phone.
1. Its better to use wi-fi to update UI
2. Charge your phone battery upto 30%
3. Tap on phone “setting” – “about phone”
4. Tap on “System Updates” and than tap on “Check update”
5. It will shows you current version of UI and New version of found
6. Tap on “Update Now” download will start, let it to download
7. After download tap on “Install updates” your phone will restart, and start to applying new UI.
8. Don’t disturb or switch off phone during updating the phone.
9. It will automatic upgrade and apply new UI to your phone.
10. After successfully update, you will get home screen of your phone. That’s it, you can check current version by going to setting-about phone-system update.
Watch video tutorial…. Please like, share and subscribe
Lenovo K3 Note, Lenovo A6000 Plus, Lenovo A7000, Lenovo P70, Lenovo K80, Lenovo A6000, Lenovo A536, Lenovo S650, Lenovo A1900, Lenovo Vibe Shot, Lenovo Vibe X2, Lenovo A5000, Lenovo S660, Lenovo Vibe X2 Pro, Lenovo S60, Lenovo P90, Lenovo IdeaPhone K900,