2. Restart your PC, in common your pc will take first boot bootable drive (if didn’t, keep first boot, DVD or pen drive in bios cmos setting)
3. If asked “press any key to continue” press any to continue.
4. Windows will start to loading files
5. Set “language” “Time & currency “ and “Keyboard or input” just leave this default you can change time later, click “Next”
6. Click on “Install Now” enter CD keys click on “I accept” and “Next” and than click on “Custom (advanced)”
7. Now this is important, because this is new hard disk you have to make partition drives as per your requirement (please see below video to know how to make partition drive in new hard disk).
8. After you select the drive for installation click on “next”
9. Your pc will restart several time “don’t press any”
10. Give the user name, if you want password protection insert the password, and click “next” set time zone and “next”
11. Follow the on screen instruction…. Check your pc driver, if not installed properly, insert motherboard driver cd and install it, if you don’t have download driver from online.
Watch video tutorial…. Please like, share and subscribe