- Ear infections
- Hearing problems or hearing loss
- Air passage blockage
- Brain Side effects
- Severe pain in the ears
- Don’t use tiny earphones as they enter your ear canal directly. Use bigger headphones.
- Use your personal earphones only. Do not share them, not even with family members.
- If your earphones have a rubber or sponge cover, then try changing them at least once in a month.
- Do not play music suddenly on loudly sound. Try to keep it as low as possible.
- Try to avoid earphones when you are travelling as you will increase the volume due to the disturbing sounds around you and that proves harmful.
- Give rest to your ears once every 15 minutes.
Please like, share and subscribe