1. Go to your phone-Setting-About Phone-System Updates
2. You will see “New System Software Available” tap on “Yes I’m in”
3. Update download will start in your notification bar, it will be more or less 377 MB of size, now take relax and leave to download. (The download time and speed depends upon your internet speed)
4. After download you will see in notification “Install system Update” tap on this.
5. Install system update will open tap on “Install Now”
6. Your phone will shut down and will start to updating android 5.0 lollipop to your phone. Let it download and install.
7. You will see “Installing system update” after this your phone will reboot automatically.
8. Next screen is “Android is upgrading” Optimizing apps
9. The last stage is “upgrading contacts database” and “Finishing boot”
10. After this your phone will start with lollipop OS, go to setting-about phone and you will see the 5.0.2 lollipop in your Android version.
Watch Video tutorial… Please like, share and subscribe