Motorola has rolling out the latest and most awaiting operating system, Android 5.0 Lollipop to Moto phones like Moto G 1st & 2nd generation and Moto X 1st and 2nd generation and Moto E. So I got the official link of lollipop to Moto phone. Here I am going to show you how to update android 5.0 lollipop to your Motorola Moto phone Like Moto G1, G2 and Moto X1, X2 and Moto E. Before you go to update charge your phone battery above 60% and use strong Wi-fi or network connection, but I suggest use Wi-fi. So now lets start…
1. You will get the link of lollipop to your phone Or
2. Go to your phone-Setting-About Phone-System Updates
3. You will see “New System Software Available” tap on “Yes I’m in”
4. Update download will start in your notification bar, it will be more or less 377 MB of size, now take relax and leave to download. (The download time and speed depends upon your internet speed)
5. After download you will see in notification “Install system Update” tap on this.
6. Install system update will open tap on “Install Now”
7. Your phone will shut down and will start to updating android 5.0 lollipop to your phone. Let it download and install.
8. You will see “Installing system update” after this your phone will reboot automatically.
9. Next screen is “Android is upgrading” Optimizing apps
10. Now you are near to get lollipop to your phone
11. The last stage is “upgrading contacts database” and “Finishing boot”
12. After this your phone will start with lollipop OS, go to setting-about phone and you will see the 5.0.2 lollipop in your Android version.
You did hard work now relax and enjoy the android 5.0 lollipop in your device. If you have any issues regarding this you can ask me in comments
Watch Video tutorial… Please like, share and subscribe