Stuck on boot start screen in android devices, its means your phone refuses to boot normally. There is a definitely something wrong with your android device. Bootloop is caused when system files interfere with each other and crashes at the boot sequence. But its not a serious problem for advance users, you can easily fix this problem. Here I am trying to fix Stuck on Boot Start Screen Problem in Android Phone & Tablet by using system recovery method. Just follow these easy steps. (But you will loss your installed apps, settings, its better to take backup before you do this).
1. Remove battery, SIM and memory SD card from your device.
2. Attach battery to device and hold “Volume Up, Down and Power Button” same time simultaneously. In most of devices this method will work. If it doesn’t work with your device try to hold “Volume Up and Power button” simultaneously until you not get system recovery mode.
3. Now select the “wipe data/factory reset” and press “power button” to ok, if it doesn’t work, Press “Up volume Button”
4. Select “delete all user data” and ok
5. Now your device will start to formatting, don’t distribute your phone.
6. After formatting complete, select the “reboot system now” and ok
7. First time device will take some more time to start, so be patience don’t do anything….
I hope this method will solve your problem… If its not work for you, than you have to flash your phone……
Watch Video tutorial…. Please like, share and subscribe