As we know there is lot of pre-installed apps come with phone by manufacturer or company. The problem is we don’t use those apps in our daily life and its hard to uninstall pre-installed apps from your phone. So why we not hide those apps from our phone and menu. Its very easy just follows these steps.
1. Tap on “Menu” and tap on “Setting”
2. Now tap on “Hide/Display Apps”
3. You can see all apps with “Umbrella logo” on top
4. Tap on apps to remove “Umbrella logo” for hide apps from your phone menu.
5. If you want to get back the hide apps tap on “menu-setting-hide/display apps” and tap on app, the app will unhide.
Watch video tutorial… Please like, share and subscribe