1. Go to setting in chrome and in appearance check on “Always show the bookmarks bar” and close the tab
2. Click on Bookmarks Icon “yellow star” in right side of address bar or use shortcut key “Ctrl+D”
3. A bookmark dialog box will appear click on “Edit”
4. Now Select the “Bookmarks bar” and click on “New Folder” give the folder name and click on “Save”
5. Your web page will bookmarked in this folder, like this you can make different folders for different web pages bookmarks.
6. If you want to create bookmark direct in bookmark bar just select the “bookmarks bar” and click on “save”
Watch video tutorial… Please like, share and subscribe