If you are using Microsoft Office 2003 and you want to install Office 2007 in the same PC, yes you can use two office on same desktop or laptop, first install Office 2003 and than install Office 2007 using the custom install option and do not let it overwrite or upgrade the previous install. Just follow these easy and quick steps.
1. Open your Office 2003 setup folder, and double click on setup exe. file.
2. Click on “Run”/“Yes” now enter serial key, find serial key in folder. Just copy and paste serial in the window box and click on “Continue” and follows the instructions.
3. After successfully installed Office 2003 now its time to install Office 2007.
4. Open your Office 2007 setup folder, and double click on setup exe. file.
5. Click on “Run”/“Yes” now enter serial key, find serial key in folder. Just copy and paste serial in the window box and click on “Continue”.
6. Check on “I agree” and click on Continue”
4. Click on “Customize” and check on “Keep all previous versions, and click on “Install now”
7. Now wait for while it takes some time to install office in your computer. After done close the installation box.
8. That’s it office 2003 and 2007 successfully installed in your PC, now open word or excel in your computer, first time it will ask “Privacy Option” click on “Next” and check on “I Don’t want use Microsoft Updates”
Watch Video Tutorial.... Please like, share and subscribe