1) Insert your windows 8.1 bootable DVD or bootable USB flash drive and restart your PC.
2) When your PC reboots, Enter your PC’s Bios settings and set your installation media as the first boot priority. Save the setting and restart PC.
3) When your PC restarts you will be to press any key to boot from your installation media, press any key to proceed.
4) Loading Screen will appear, next select the language, time and currency format and keyboard layout and click on “next”
5) Click on “Install Now” and enter windows 8 or 8.1 product keys and click “Next”
6) Check on “I accept the license terms” and click next”
7) Click on “Custom: Install windows only (Advanced)”
8) Select the partition 1 its probably C drive and click “Format” and “ok” After format click “next” to install windows 8.1 to C drive (be sure which drive you are going to format and install)
9) Wait to complete installation process. When the installation complete , your PC will be reboot automatically 2 time, “don’t press any key”
10) Windows 8.1 is almost installed on your PC, now you need to do personalize setting
11) Give the PC Name and click “next”
12) Click on “Use express setting” click on “Create a New account” and click “next”
13) Now click on “Sign in without a Microsoft Account”
14) Give user Name, if you which you can set the password otherwise click on “Finish”
15) Now go and make a cup of coffee for you because it may take some time to finalize
Watch Video Tutorial… Please like, share and subscribe