How to Configure Internet Connection and Wi-Fi Router in desktop and laptop
1. Connect your internet cable in WAN
router port of Wi-fi
2. Find the IP address of the router. Most default IP addresses are 192.168.1.1, 192.168.0.1, or 192.168.2.1.
3. Open a web browser and enter in the IP address of the router into the address bar and press Enter.
4. Enter your username and password. The most common username and password is “admin”.
5. Click on “Advance setting” and then click on “WAN setting”
6. Select the suitable mode of your internet service, if you don’t know, confirm from internet service provider. Here I am taking “Static IP” and “Ok”
7. Fill the IP Address, subnet mask etc…. provided from internet service, if you don’t have ask to service provider.
8. After fill this click “Ok”
9. Now Click on “Wireless setting” you can change the SSID name and password of your Wi-fi. For the best security, choose WPA2-PSK as the encryption method. This is the most difficult security to crack.
10. Open the web page, enter your internet username and password if have
Watch Video tutorial... Please like, share and subscribe