Everyone want to watch their favorite movies in their own languages. In the computer you can easily change the movie audio but in TV its title tricky. If you have movie in dual audio than you can play and watch your movie in dual audio system in your TV, its not a big deal, almost all latest TV’s has this option and you can change audio from your remote control… Just follow these steps. (Note some TV’s not supports some audio formats).
1. Switch on your TV and plug in your USB drive or other drive which has movies.
2. Wait for a while your USB will detect automatically, If not, than press “USB” button in your remote.
3. Select and play your movie.
4. When your movie is playing press “Ok” button in remote and you will get some option like “Repeat” “Subtitle” “Information” “Video Track”
5. Select and open “Video Track” you will get available tracks, like “Track 1 or Track 2”
6. Try to change the track 1 or 2 to change the language.
Watch video Tutorial…. Please like, share and subscribe