In this post I am going to show you how to Sort Alphabetically Ascending or Descending Order in MS Word by using keyboard shortcut keys and by using mouse, this method will work in all Microsoft Word Version like Word 2003, Word 2007, Word 2010, Word 2013. Just follow these easy steps…
1. Open word document, select the text which you want to make ascending order or descending order… (Watch video tutorial below).
2. Click on “Home” and in paragraph click on “AZ”
3. If you want to make ascending tick on “Ascending” and click “Ok”
4. Now your selected text is in “Ascending order”
5. If you want make descending order the procedure is same select the matter, click on “home” in paragraph click on “AZ” and tick on “Descending” then click “Ok”
6. You can use shortcut keys for making ascending and descending just select the text and press “Alt+A,S”
Watch video tutorial…. Please like, share and subscribe