Do you want to hide your private video, photo, messages, contact, apps in your android phone? Yes you can do this, here I will show you how to hide and protect your video, photo, messages, contact, apps in your android phone with every easy and free, just follow these steps. (Watch video tutorial end this post)
1. Go to Google play store, search for “Vault” Download and install, after you did the icon of vault will appear on your phone menu.
2. Open the vault and tap on “Start “
3. Set your Password (3-15 digits) tap on “Ok” and type once again your password to confirmation.
4. Click “Next” and tap on “No thanks” for premium.
5. Now tap on what you want hide, like video, photo, sms & contacts, facebook messages.
6. If you want to hide video, tap on “Videos” and click “Start" and your all phone videos will shows in list
7. Just “tick” video and click on “import” you can also import multiple videos.
8. Like this you can hide your photo, sms & contacts, apps and facebook messages.
Watch video tutorial…. Please like share and subscribe