1) First connect the modem with the Ethernet cable and connect to your PC/Laptop and power turn ON modem.
3) Enter “admin” in username and password fields to enter the Modem configuration page.
4) Click on . Select In the SSID field you can type anything to identify your network- The default SSID is “DLink”. You can change it to any Name.
5) Click the Save button.
6) Now go to the
7) Let the WPS in Mode. Select your SSID. Set the Network Authentication –
8) WPA/WAPI Passphrase field enter strong password- This is your Wireless password.
9) Select the WPA/WAPI Encryption or Apply/Save your settings.