Learn how to browse privately in any web site in android phone without saving any history anywhere in browser history or in a device, just follow these easy steps.
1. Need to have Google Chrome browser in you phone (If you don’t have download this from Google Play store its free)
2. Now open Google Chrome browser and click on “Option button”.
3. Tap on “New Incognito Tab”
4. A new tab will open that’s mean your in private browser.
5. Just type your web site URL or address in address bar and history will never save any where in browser or in a device.
6. If you want to come out from Incognito mode just close that tab you will come out from Incognito or privately mode to normal mode.
Watch video tutorial…. Please like, share and subscribe